Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

J1 - Goin' solo?

• 10-04-2011 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I'm aware there's already a million J1 threads, maybe a slight over-exaggeration but not too far off I'm sure, but the reason I start a new one is because I don't have the time right now to trawl through older ones and I am really in need of some assistance.
    I recently organised with a couple of other guys to go on the J1 to Chicago for a few months this summer (june - sep) However, these guys have since pulled out and I am all paid for and have already been down to the embassy to apply for the visa.
    So the point in my thread is this to organise maybe to meet people over there? Either in Chicago or somewhere in CA.
    I had company for my trip, and now I don't...and I don't particularly want to do this by myself for 3 months.

If anyone whose reading this is going to Chicago around 13th June - 06th september then please give me a shout, I'd love to tag along.

Here's my emails : alkl182@hotmail.com or smarr06@studentmail.dkit.ie
    facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1454232924 - add me.

Thanks!

Advertisement