Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TATOO REMOVAL CREAM? TRUE OR NONSENSE?

Options
  • 10-04-2011 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭

Anybody heard of "LazerCream" tatoo removal cream? Is this just a load of bullsh*t or can it work? Anyone out there tried it?:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Never heard of it to be honest :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

Gingko wrote: »
    Anybody heard of "LazerCream" tatoo removal cream? Is this just a load of bullsh*t or can it work? Anyone out there tried it?:confused:

I would hazard a guess that this is bull$hit ......a cream for removing tatoo's?? :rolleyes: yeah,maybe if they're the ones ya get with chewing gum n ya have to wet your arm before appyling ......kids love em!

But seriously, I cant see this been real.If there was a cream to remove tatoo's you'd have more people getting inked up and then rubbing in cream when they wanted a change.

"A tattoo is for life, not just for the summer"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

this made interesting reading on the creams
    http://healthyskinassociation.info/tattoo-removal-cream-facts.html

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Gingko

Aishae wrote: »

Good find!:)

EarlERizer wrote: »
    I would hazard a guess that this is bull$hit ......a cream for removing tatoo's?? :rolleyes: yeah,maybe if they're the ones ya get with chewing gum n ya have to wet your arm before appyling ......kids love em!

But seriously, I cant see this been real.If there was a cream to remove tatoo's you'd have more people getting inked up and then rubbing in cream when they wanted a change.

"A tattoo is for life, not just for the summer"

Yea if you scroll down their website there are no real results or clients shown! A few fictitious names thrown in and a dodgy pretend associaton with many television companies etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

Also known as sulfuric acid ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 GreenFaery

I read a few different forums with people saying it worked for them but I really don't believe it. I'd say it's just a waste of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Complete waste of money, there is no possible way that this could ever work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Complete waste of money, there is no possible way that this could ever work.
    There is I can say as it's inventer it works amazingly well, How dare ye question my invention!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

removal cream would never work tbh,
    you'd probably have more look using a jar of mayo than that cream :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

as that link was saying - that cream seems to work like this: it abraids / erodes / fades (however you wanna call it) the upper dermis area you use it on. so it appears to fade the tattoo. but the tat is still there as the ink goes much deeper.

so itd be a waste of money an id question how good that stuff is on your skin (or how good it is not) if it abraids it - it may not have acid in it ( i dont know whats in it ) but thats what the thought of abraision makes me think of

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Tanya1988

cant say ive heard of it. .

• Registered Users Posts: 26 carlarua

Aishae wrote: »
    as that link was saying - that cream seems to work like this: it abraids / erodes / fades (however you wanna call it) the upper dermis area you use it on.

Nothing a bit of sanding paper can't do so :D
    I'd say it's rubbish

carlarua wrote: »
    Nothing a bit of sanding paper can't do so :D
    I'd say it's rubbish

It is rubbish! I'm going down the Laser removal route now for sure. Good news is that prices are starting to drop! :)

Advertisement