Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Club Dandelions

Options
  • 10-04-2011 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm heading out for my mates 20th on Wednesday to Dandelions. Im 18, but I'm curious to know if its 18s or 19s on Wednesday ? My mates all go and their 19 , but they think it's 18s but not sure? I can't seem to clarify it any were.

Appreicate the help.

Regards,

Eoin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Have a look outside it maybe for an age restriction? It is definitely 21's on the weekend. They won't let anyone in that looks vaguely knackery from my experience (not me!). They don't seem to refuse guys though for the sake of it- they let in me and my friend (22 yo girls), asked our (male) friend his age- he said 19- and they let him in too, and that was definitely an over 21s night. Don't all crowd up at one though obviously. Try to go first if you're the youngest- if you get refused, there's about 5 clubs on Harcourt Street just up the road, though they don't all open on Wednesdays. Personally I love Dandelion but lots of people think it's a slightly older crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

From their facebook page

Launching south-sides newest venue
    Marquee newest southside venue!
    (Formally Pure at the Burlington)
    Opening this Friday and every friday after!

After being closed for over two years The all new MARQUEE nightclub will open its doors..

This is the newest, biggest and most prestigious nightclub set to be one of the most exclusive college student nights in Dublin on a Friday.

Some of the best Drink promos !!!

-All drinks €3 All night

-3x Jager Bombs For €10,

-Doors 11pm - 3am,

-Indoor smoking area

-Over 18's College ID required

R.O.A.R

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

not the best of crowd there imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

From their facebook page

Launching south-sides newest venue
    Marquee newest southside venue!
    (Formally Pure at the Burlington)

Opening this Friday and every friday after!

After being closed for over two years The all new MARQUEE nightclub will open its doors..

This is the newest, biggest and most prestigious nightclub set to be one of the most exclusive college student nights in Dublin on a Friday.

Some of the best Drink promos !!!

-All drinks €3 All night

-3x Jager Bombs For €10,

-Doors 11pm - 3am,

-Indoor smoking area

-Over 18's College ID required

R.O.A.R
    That's not Dandelion! Though that could be a runner for a Friday night, hopefully northsiders don't venture over and corrupt the place.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

pretty sure there was a club there last year.. cant remember the name... cuu or something thing, serious rethink on the inside needed, if its anything like the last club its in trouble, bar layout is god awful, people buying 6 or 7 drinks at a time it was so hard to get served

• Advertisement
Advertisement