Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Correct syncing of contacts - advice needed

Options
  • 11-04-2011 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭

Bit of an odd time to be posting this but sure...

I've been trying to sync contacts from my dad's old Nokia to his new Samsung. I got the software for both, set them up, saved the contacts as a .csv and managed to sync onto KIES for the Samsung

... Only thing is, the names were the only thing to appear on it. I know that it should take a few goes to match up the equivalent fields from the original .csv to the KIES fields, but the combos I've tried don't work.

Anybody on here have experience of this?

P.S. the contacts couldn't be transferred straight from the old sim by the Emobile staff, they told my dad that it had been damaged in some way.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Is the new Samsung android? if so import them into his gmail contacts. You can import from csv

Advertisement