Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paving slabs - supplier around South Dublin

• 11-04-2011 1:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭

Mam is looking at paving over our currently concreted patio, just wondering what places sell paving slabs that we could have a wander around looking at various colours/prices in South Dublin/Wicklow/Kildare area?

Ta!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Tobermore Concrete Products - Co DublinCompany, Tobermore Concrete Products. Contact, Michael Cassidy. Address, Blakes Cross Lusk Co Dublin. Telephone, 01 8437440

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭martinn123

I know the Blakes Cross area, and I can tell you with certainty that its not in South Dublin/Wicklow/ or Kildare;)

Try Acheson & Glover, they are in Blessington, I dont have a number but you can probably find them on the Web.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭Dj

Roadstone have a retail centre just off the Belgard Road. Its a few years since I was there but its a fairly decent set up.

http://www.roadstone.ie/home_garden/retail.aspx

Advertisement