Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam invigilators

Options
  • 11-04-2011 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Just wondering has anyone got notice of whether they got a spot as exam invigilator yet? It did say on the form we would be notified by mon 18th but not all my post has been getting through lately so just want to make sure I didn't miss out if they were sent out early.

edit: Not sure if this goes here or in postgrad section so Mods please feel free to move if necessary.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭Blut2

Theyre usually fairly late sending out the letters. I think about 2 weeks before the start of exams is usually when I've gotten them.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭convert

They are usually pretty late at sending out replies to applicants, so I wouldn't worry just yet. You could always drop them an email asking if they had sent out any info yet, and if not when you could expect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭e04bf0c8

Thanks for the responses guys. Think I'll give it until the end of the week anyway before getting in touch with them. Will post if I hear anything in the meantime

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭e04bf0c8

Got the letter in the post this morning listing the times I am down for.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AmyTB

Anyone gotten information on whether or not their applications have been successful yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

What are the criteria for applying for invigilation? Do you have to be a former UCD student?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

What are the criteria for applying for invigilation? Do you have to be a former UCD student?

You have to be either a staff member or a post-graduate student who doesnt have exams of their own in the semester for which they are applying.

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭beardedmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭Blut2

November 30th is when they'll be letting people know their hours I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 AmyTB

Anyone received notification yet? Still no communication from them :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,572 ✭✭✭WeeBushy

AmyTB wrote: »
    Anyone received notification yet? Still no communication from them :(

I have heard of a couple of positive responses last week but nothing negative yet.

Advertisement