Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youth League

Options
  • 11-04-2011 8:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,866 ✭✭✭

I thought i read somewhere that there would be playoffs for the youth leagues...but when i read the docs i found this
    What is the youth league?
    The youth league is a season-long competition in which the players in your Academy face off against your league rivals' aspiring youngsters. Their matches occur on Sundays, following Saturday's league match, and their performances on the field will give you a good indication of their progress in your Academy.

While the youth league maintains its own league standings, there are no Playoffs, qualifiers, or national cup matches for youth teams. However, there is a prize pool up for grabs in the youth league, equal to 10% of the senior prize pool. Prize money is distributed at the same time as senior prizes, based on standings after the normal league season.

http://www.blackoutrugby.com/game/help.documentation.php#category=18

Did I dream it or have the docs just not been updated? Also if there are now playoffs are they inforce for this season or for next?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭TheJims

could be a nice way to bring the youth squad into the game a bit more? promotions and trophies would be nice, rather then just a place for YA players to wait until they turn 17?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭eoferrall

There was a discussion in the suggestions/global lounge if I recall but nothing came of it yet I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

TheJims wrote: »
    promotions and trophies would be nice, rather then just a place for YA players to wait until they turn 17?

Couldnt have promotions. Just wouldnt work having your senior team in one league and the juniors in a different one.

Advertisement