Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Becks Non Alcoholic Offer

Options
  • 11-04-2011 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭

JC's in Swords are selling 24 x 330ml bottles of Becks Alcohol Free for €5. Works out at 21 cent per bottle.

They also have 2 x Two Oceans 1/4 wine bottle for €1

6pk Miller for €4.99

Blossom Hill Rose 75cl for €4.99

Also, The Lord Mayors in Swords are selling bottles of Sol 6 for €5, Coors Light 6 for €6, Corona 6 for €8 and Budvar 6 for €10
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Dunnes are selling Becks this morning at €4.49 for 6 bottles so JCs is a great offer. Check the dates on the bottles though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Good prices there,if I lived in dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭KJ

I would imagine its short dated but you never know with JC's. They always sell stuff cheap. I remember I got Brooklyn Brewery's Oktoberfest in there for €5 for 6 bottles. Bargain.

Moving to Swords was the best decision I ever made.:D

Advertisement