Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

ducato cab mat

• 11-04-2011 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 39

anyone knows were I can cab mats in ireland for a 07 ducato planty on ebay but would rather spend at home.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

I got one last week of Pat Horan motorhomes,for a 05 older model,he would be worth a phone call.
    50euro and 15 delivery to Kildare,,,,,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Is it a one piece mat you are looking for???
    If so im in the market myself for one for a 02 Ducato :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 39 bo.jangles

Thats the one. Thanks elaverty , Got on to Pat Horan have to ring again tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

bo.jangles wrote: »
    Thats the one. Thanks elaverty , Got on to Pat Horan have to ring again tomorrow.

yeah Sorry , Olivia in stores isn't there every day lately , and there was a death in the extended family .

Advertisement