Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boat Party?

• 11-04-2011 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know of somone who would rent a boat in Waterford or close by for an all day party into night, must have a bar service on board.

Tried river cruise in new ross but not working out..

Any other ideas?
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Hmmmm you may have job finding a vessel that would have insurance cover for party + alcohol.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

yeah your are right..
    isnt it crazy, a place like Waterford which is steeped in martime history and there are no crusie boats with party hire facility around, apart from river Cruise in new Ross..

galway have 4 or 5 different companies...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

I unfortunately was involved in one, took us twenty five minutes to get a drunken stupid lady back into the boat one night, she thought "it was a lovely night for a swim!!!!! "
    Boats and alcohol do not mix, don't go there

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭savic04

Yeah well it wont be quiet like that.... but I know what you mean.

just a pity though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,081 ✭✭✭ziedth

Things like that are asking for trouble though aren't they? I mean let's say we all clubbed in together and spent the (I assume) many many thousands in capital to start it up you could run profitable business for a years and it only takes one tragedy(say someone falling off the boat drunk) and overnight you'd be ruined.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 251 ✭✭Deisekickboxing

There was a river cruise operating opp dooleys a long time ago,
    Can't see the problem with pne any holidy resorts in the med usually have loads of party boats...thp the gloomy quays are a far reach from that

Advertisement