Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AUG mags

• 11-04-2011 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi folks,

Looking for any AUG experienced users here for this question...

Im looking for some reliable AUG mid caps, any suggestions, personal prefereces or links would be much appreciated!

Point to note, i have 2 Classic Army ones, 110 round capacity. I have been plauged with jams in these mags, both with normal and bio-degradeable bb's, which is the reason i need to find some solid well made mid caps that will not jam with bio-bbs (a preference for the site i use) or normal bbs?

Thanks a bunch guys,

Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 SilentScout

update, they're not classic army they're kings arms mid caps...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 365 ✭✭The_ChiefDUB

I used King Arms mid caps on my AUG and never had any feeding problems. I've now sold the AUG and the mags to a couple of team mates and have never had any reports of jamming come back. But you've obviously had a different experience with them.
    They're only $8 each from these guys http://airsoft.tiger111hk.com/p12774/King-Arms-110rd-Magazine-for-AUG-series-AEG/product_info.html so could be worth risking buying a few more and seeing if you just had duds.
    That site also sells Classic Army mid caps pretty cheap as well - I think they are $14.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭CpcRc

Did you try using electrical tape on the mag to stop it from moving in the magwell? I have a JG AUG A2 and that solved my feeding issues (feeding issues can lead to jamming issues) and I did the same for another lad and it stopped his mags from misfeeding as well. Because a bit of tape is a lot cheaper than new mags. About two-three layers should do it, but you should experiment to find what works best.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,984 ✭✭✭NakedDex

King Arms midcaps are notorious for feed issues. MAG started producing AUG midcaps about a year ago. As with all MAG branded magazines, they're reasonably priced and have flawless performance. They're the ones I'd recommend.
    Indeed, when they were released, there was actually a massive shortage as AUG users around the world bought up the entire initial stocks, such is their popularity and reputation.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 110 ✭✭Marcin B

I've used MAG AUG mid caps for some time and they worked flawlessly (if you put no more than 160 BBs in them). The plastic they're made of is very nice. It's transparent and scratch-proof. The mags can be disassembled for cleaning purposes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 SilentScout

any links to where i can aquire these MAG mid caps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,752 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Those nice people at SE Airsoft do the MAG brand AUG midcaps

Advertisement