Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chicken wire

• 11-04-2011 12:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭

Anybody know where i could buy some chicken wire ? Im building a rabbit hutch for my LC project and need this for one of the doors. I only need a really small length of it so if anybody knows where I could get some itd be great thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,167 ✭✭✭gsxr1

Damo 2k9 wrote: »
    Anybody know where i could buy some chicken wire ? Im building a rabbit hutch for my LC project and need this for one of the doors. I only need a really small length of it so if anybody knows where I could get some itd be great thanks.

B& Q or woodies do it. its around 35 euro for 5 meters x 1 meter of the square weld mesh

Or you can buy 40 meter or the same stuff for 70 euro in Ted Johnsons Naas.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭Goodne

if its only a small bit try your local independent hardware shop they might help you out

Advertisement