Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2TB Hard Drive Deals?

Options
  • 11-04-2011 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering if anyone has some hot tips on good 2TB Hard Drive deals? External ideally but can get an enclosure for an internal drive if the price is right :)

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 RolandG

dabs.ie has a "Western Digital 2TB Elements Desktop USB" for under €99, I call that a good deal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

What's the story with the reviews on Amazon. Most of them don't relate to this product!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,825 ✭✭✭Gambler

Looks like the reviews are for any one of the "Western Digital Elements" Drives. There is actually a drop down on the page to select if you want a 1TB, 1.5TB or a 2TB drive so they seem to have combined the three products on the one page..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭shayser

I can only see how to change the product description to the 2TB drive, can't seem to sort the reviews. "2tb" in the search box gets 47 reviews so that's not too bad.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Harrythebandit

Harvey Norman is swords do a 2tb for €99 and 3tb for €139. Don't know if any of the other stores have them,better than ordering them online, at least youve better after sales An extra 15 quid gets u a 3 year warranty on them too. Got the 3tb myself and it's working out great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 remindslr1

Check this Seagate Expansion 2TB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive
    It costs €87 , but this is Seaget so realy good branded.

Advertisement