Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Creating duplicate email

• 11-04-2011 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We are running on a exchange 2007 exchange server with outlook 2007.

User were able to copy and past emails and they would retain all the orginal emails details. thats was when they were using 2003 and 2007 up till 2 weeks ago

Now when they copy and past an email they get all the details of the old email. but instead of saying the email was received at the same time and date it is now saying it was received at the current time and date.

I have installed outlook 2003 on a test PC and its working fine.

Im thinking its a setting within outlook 2007 but i just cant seem to be able to fine any setting that might help.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭francois

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭badgerhowlin

No they don’t. all mails are backup up on or mail servers. I have found the problem after a long and tiring process of elimination!.

Ran outlook in safe mood.
    Worked OK
    Ran in normal mode and removed all add ins
    Worked OK
    enabled one add in at a time until it stopped working
    then left that one off and added the rest of them

Go back to the team that pushed out the application and ask them if they have a resolution for this problem. Which i bet they dont...

Application is called Voltage.(its for sending secure mails)

Advertisement