Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

20th wedding anniversary

Options
  • 11-04-2011 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

My wedding anniversary is coming up soon and I'd like to treat my wife to an indian meal. Any recommendations in the Naas area? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Benny_Cake

I haven't actually had a sit-down meal there, but the takeaway food from Swapna behind Kavanagh's pub is pretty nice. I think there was a thread about it here a while back and it got good reviews.

menupages.ie will sort you out!

Bollywood spices seems to be the place to go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,032 ✭✭✭DWCommuter

Where have all the Swapna fans gone? I thought you'd be steaming over this thread by now.:D

I have never tried Swapna, but have heard only positive stuff here.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 currandes

Thanks guys, I'll check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭maxer68

A little along the road, but Spice in Kildare Town got a brilliant write-up by Paulo Tullio in the Independent 2 weeks ago. He truley gushed about the place and he not one for gushing:D. - Its above cunninghams in the centre of the town.

• Advertisement
Advertisement