Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Django-style guitar player (Dublin)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lildesyl

Hey, just saw your post... did you find anyone? Running a Gypsy Jazz festival (Ireland's first!) in North Tipp this october, there will be an open mic.....
    If you're interested check out www.cloughtoberfest.com
    Lil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jazzguitare

Hello!

I'm a french guitarist and I will be in Dublin next july. I should be very pleased to meet some musicians there, you can have an idea of what I do when I'm playing on Youtube (quenehen olivier), there are some videos of too jam sessions.

See you in July I hope!

Olivier

jazzguitare@neuf.fr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 lildesyl

Hi Olivier,

why don't you check out the Facebook group "Gypsy Jazz Ireland" http://www.facebook.com/groups/gypsyjazzireland/

If you put a post on there, I'm sure the guys would love to meet you... they have regular jam sessions in Dublin.

Enjoy! Lil :)

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭gitane007

Hi

Im based in Dublin and play Gypsy jazz guitar and fiddle.

Stephen

Advertisement