Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer 2011 General Discussion

Options
  • 11-04-2011 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

all general talk to go in here

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

No Ketamine or Tempelogue? Tempelogue are always lethal in the summer but always a joy to play against them, they always have some fabulous players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭mrDerek

are yas not lukn for players this summer or have yis got a full squad

Can you see results from last night when you log in Des? Can you post here if you can.

Boardeaux 2-1 SS Rovers

Boxmasters 0-2 Pocket-Rockets

East Point Rovers 0-9 Fabulous Benedictine Monks :eek:

Roys Rovers 0-1 FC Vaughans

SMH 4-0 SportingBet.com

• Advertisement

9? Fecking hell, first game out as well!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Could be like the coffin dodgers team a couple if years ago

Biggest issue with whipping boys is they stop getting the numbers out and then some teams only get walkovers against them and goal difference is all skewed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

There wasn't much notice for the first game so it's possible some teams struggled to get a full team, which might explain that scoreline. Anyways, goal difference is irrelevant for us: we have our own objectives and if goal difference comes into the equation it means we haven't reached those goals, so all we can do is focus on our own game.

I've a feeling East Point Rovers could struggle for numbers all season. Most of the companies in East Point are call centres with shift work. It's also in Clontarf, which is a fair trip across in traffic.

• Advertisement

Monks 3-2 SS Rovers
    SMH 3-1 Boxmasters

Still waiting on the other results

Last night's games

Boardeaux 8 1 Boxmasters
    East Point Rovers 0 4 Pocket-Rockets
    FC Vaughans 1 2 Fabulous Benedictine Monks
    Roys Rovers 1 6 SMH
    SS Rovers - Sportingbet

SS beat sportingbet, but their result isn't in yet, I think it was something like 4-0

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Can you post up a table Des?

Can you post up a table Des?

No access to it in work, but I'll stick one up later this evening yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

I dropped them a quick email about not being able to see the summer league on the site so I'll let you know what I hear.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

ya the site is up to date as of today, our monday team wasnt able to see the fixtures/results etc until today also, they sent an email about it a while back saying there was some problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Nice one for getting back to me and ignorin my PM's btw Des :rolleyes:

Des isn't employed to run this team, has other things to be doing you know.

Gunner, as said above, des does have a real life and he may be too busy to reply to pm's

• Advertisement
Advertisement