Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest Nintendo DS in Cork

Options
  • 11-04-2011 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

Can anyone here suggest the cheapest place in Cork city for getting the Nintendo DS along with any of the 'Brain Train' games?

I'd be needing it by this weekend so if there are certain online stores that could deliver it on time provided I order it this evening then they'd be worth consideration also.

Thanks a mil'.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

I was done a bit of research over Christmas on them and well if you wanted to get a 2nd one Game in either Douglas, Blackpool Town do them for the cheapest me thinks 2nd hand that or if you want new there isnt that much of a differance between game and smyths..Could be worth a try calling into Xtra Vision if they are still there they sometimes have great deals

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

There is a first edition DS in Cash Connectors on McCurtain St for €40. It looked in good condition from what I could see, not sure if it had the charger/stylus with it but could be worth a look. They also had the Brain Training games for €10 each.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

Cheers Milly33 and mudokon.

I pulled the trigger on a new DSi XL with 'Brain Train' in HMV for 184.99. Game were actually the cheapest at 180 but they didn't accept One4all vouchers. I checked Smyths and Gamestop also but they were more expensive.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3 osy

Lemag wrote: »
    Hi there,

Can anyone here suggest the cheapest place in Cork city for getting the Nintendo DS along with any of the 'Brain Train' games?

I'd be needing it by this weekend so if there are certain online stores that could deliver it on time provided I order it this evening then they'd be worth consideration also.

Thanks a mil'.

You can get 50 nintendo ds games in one cards for just euro 50. i can give you mobile no . you can contact him. 0866691397

Hi there,

Thanks a mil'.
    you can get 50 nintendo ds games in euro 50, mobile 086 6691307

• Advertisement

hi, you can get 50 nintendo ds games just euro 50, you can contact the seller 086 6691397

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

osy wrote: »
    You can get 50 nintendo ds games in one cards for just euro 50. i can give you mobile no . you can contact him. 0866691397
    you can get 50 nintendo ds games in euro 50, mobile 086 6691307
    hi, you can get 50 nintendo ds games just euro 50, you can contact the seller 086 6691397
    I get it but..
    Cheers Milly33 and mudokon.

I pulled the trigger on a new DSi XL with 'Brain Train' in HMV for 184.99. Game were actually the cheapest at 180 but they didn't accept One4all vouchers. I checked Smyths and Gamestop also but they were more expensive.

And you might want to take that number down.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

By any chance Osy are you the seller..And mm cough cough it was about buying a DS not the games

Advertisement