Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2011 (Five)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭loremolis

There is an App for iPhone called FilmOn TV that allows you to look at Channel 5 for free

There are also a load of other channels with programs that won't melt your head like Big Brother

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Ann22 wrote: »
    Tara acts like she's out of her head all the time.

I find her speech very odd.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

A big hard man like Paddy reduced to tears...mad that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

We're still laughing here at Darrens "abs" lol Paddy telling him he had a good body on him !! :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I'm liking Paddy

• Advertisement

I wish Darren would stop saying 'Pinky and Percy'...It's Pinky and freakin' Perky!!! Half wit.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Karen23 wrote: »
    I'm liking Paddy

yeah paddy sound guy good craic

Aoife9 wrote: »
    We're still laughing here at Darrens "abs" lol Paddy telling him he had a good body on him !! :D:D:D:D

Yeah, it's weird..his belly's too big for them to be his real abs. I think it's some kind of artificial muscle he has there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,007 ✭✭✭sollar

lizt wrote: »
    Not if it's vote to save.

Is that the way channel 5 are doing it this year?

I like the way the names come up, that's new too. It'd be grand for the normal bb when we normally don't know who's who for ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

sollar wrote: »
    Is that the way channel 5 are doing it this year?

Yep, this week anyway!

hmm nice cleavage...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

They are all behaving like a bunch of teeny-bop kids in a playground.

I'm lost!:confused:

I'm lost!:confused:

me too :confused:

patwicklow wrote: »
    me too :confused:

Thank God thought there was something was wrong with me!!
    Can't beat the booze for livening up things, Had to laugh at one of the Jedwards and Paddy "Paddy- so what would you do if a fine woman wanted to come in a service you? Jedward- What are you talking about ? I'm not a pin-ball machine!! lol couldn't make this stuff up!!

I'm either going deaf or senile..I can't understand half of what anyone's saying..feck sake:(.

Thank God thought there was something was wrong with me!!
    Can't beat the booze for livening up things, Had to laugh at one of the Jedwards and Paddy "Paddy- so what would you do if a fine woman wanted to come in a service you? Jedward- What are you talking about ? I'm not a pin-ball machine!! lol couldn't make this stuff up!!

See Aoife.. for example I didn't hear what he said there. Thanks for that.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

Yeah, it's weird..his belly's too big for them to be his real abs. I think it's some kind of artificial muscle he has there.

He told Paddy it's like a boob job for men

I'm either going deaf or senile..I can't understand half of what anyone's saying..feck sake:(.

Tara should be called mumbles! I find it hard to understand her and Paddy!

• Advertisement

See Aoife.. for example I didn't hear what he said there. Thanks for that.:)

yeah me to shame this only on for an hour its getting better never thought id say it lol

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I cant understand a word out of Tara Reids mouth did she manage to smuggle in drugs and is high as a kite? I can actually understand Paddy fine after
    a listening to him for a while, So far he's my favorite character. Amy Childs is like a prettier and more civilized version of Jordan.

~B

Yeah have to admit Paddy's growing on me he's the most normal out of all of them! I'm really enjoying this years show! the hour just flies by.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

Really liking Paddy too. Ten minutes into the show last night I checked the odds on paddypower.com for Paddy to win and he was 8-1. There was something up with the site and by the time I got to place the bet the odds had changed to 6-1.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Thought last nights episode was the best one so far. I think it is improving from what I have seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭dirtypanties

Anyone else hear the rumour that Brian McFadden is going in?Jeez-that would really stir it up!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭pat13wx

Anyone else hear the rumour that Brian McFadden is going in?Jeez-that would really stir it up!:D

Really?

I doubt it, but with this show you can never tell. Be very interesting if it happens, though.

I reckon he needs the money!

Her mum is going in at some stage.

What the hell are the Jedwards rubbing on each other is it fake tan?

• Advertisement

It looked like he was scrubbing his skin off!Looked painful!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement