Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2011 (Five)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

I think the garlic has properly gone to Paddy's head now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Wassup with Paddy?

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I think the garlic has properly gone to Paddy's head now.

seems like that alright!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Aoife9

Poor Paddy! what kind of people does he not mix with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Ah, poor aul paddy!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Aoife9 wrote: »

country people he said.

woodoo wrote: »
    country people he said.

Ah right must be settled people he means? that lot certainly ain't country people! :)

This may be the most genuine conversation Big Brother has seen yet :o

Is CBBOTS on now?? Jeez, I need me bed! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

This may be the most genuine conversation Big Brother has seen yet :o

Oooooh, only just caught last few minutes. What prompted the converstion, was it the nominations?? :confused:

• Advertisement

twirlagig wrote: »
    Is CBBOTS on now?? Jeez, I need me bed! :D

Think its on 5 star! I'm off to bed I'm an aul wan I need all the beauty sleep I can get don't want to end up like Pamela! :D nighty night camper see ya'll tomorrow night! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

So did I flutegirl, I missed the whole middle bit. Seems like something juicy may have happened:(.

Think its on 5 star!

Oh thank God - started a book a couple of weeks ago - haven't picked it up since this lark started! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

Laughed my head off at Paddy's garlic episode :D

And then felt sorry for him when he was in the diary room. It must be even harder for him than the others. I only hope he keeps his brilliance up. When he walked in I thought 'Meh', now I'm invested in his winning. Crazy :pac:

flutegirl wrote: »
    Oooooh, only just caught last few minutes. What prompted the converstion, was it the nominations?? :confused:

Lucien was feeling guilty about nominating Darryn, saying that he only nominated him because others were.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭pat13wx

Paddy is proving the star of the show for me. Paddy to win!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

woodoo wrote: »
    country people he said.

I thought he said "cultured" people (did hear it as country the first time but second time round I was almost certain it was cultured that he said)

I thought he said "cultured" people (did hear it as country the first time but second time round I was almost certain it was cultured that he said)

No, it was "Country people". This simply means a non-Traveller when said by Irish Travellers and is not necessarily used in a derogatory sense.

pat13wx wrote: »
    No, it was "Country people". This simply means a non-Traveller when said by Irish Travellers and is not necessarily used in a derogatory sense.

Yeah I was thinking he must've meant people in the settled community, funny though to hear the likes of Amy Childs and Pamela, Darryn & co being called "country people" :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Was paddy really getting that upset just because he had to sit through the whole film and hated it? Or did I miss something else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

no I think reality is just kicking in for him and he is finding it hard to deal with this crowd of morons esp Jedward !!

tbh considering this "celeb" thing is so new to him, he is doing well - don't know if i could stand the closeness with them all for as long as he has

Yeah I was thinking he must've meant people in the settled community, funny though to hear the likes of Amy Childs and Pamela, Darryn & co being called "country people" :D

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭dirtypanties

Hey guys-who do we think will go?

I'd say Pamela.;)

Evening all (all 8 or so of you watching in Ireland with me) :D

PS.

I love Paddy so much&want to be his woman!

'Nice pair of bullets'-lol

Evening all (all 8 or so of you watching in Ireland with me) :D

I'd say less than 8.:(

If Darryn has as much power in the media as Tara reckons he does, she's probably right that her career will go to shíte after this. She's a paranoid mess :eek:

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Ah jeez, someone shut him up!

Ah noooooooooooo I forgot it was on early tonight!! Did I miss anything?

• Advertisement

What's the twist ? :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement