Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2011 (Five)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Think it had a lot to do with her "rambling" that drove them mad. Though she came across as patient enough with them basically laughing in her face st times. :|

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

Storm 10 wrote: »

:eek:
    Out of order, im a big fan but they cant be let away with that. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Not acceptable at all. Makes me wonder if the claims of autism have some basis. That behaviour is not normal - in fact it is downright bizarre.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

Alice1 wrote: »
    Not acceptable at all. Makes me wonder if the claims of autism have some basis. That behaviour is not normal - in fact it is downright bizarre.

:confused::confused:

Who on earth is claiming they're autistic??

There was a mention in one of the Sunday papers - well actually the paper contained a vehement denial of autism. At the time, I discounted it myself but I really am beginning to wonder if there isn't something amiss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

Storm 10 wrote: »

just makes them more pathetic than we already knew they were

thought they were making their money from their cleancut / role-model image to the "teens" and their parents seeing them as harmelss fun - this surely puts a different slant on things now. utter utter nonsense and tbh if i were in that god awful place with them I would've strangled them by now.....I mean come on they are 19 and they are "one" in the house surely its time to grow up !

You are not funny

Alice1 wrote: »
    There was a mention in one of the Sunday papers - well actually the paper contained a vehement denial of autism. At the time, I discounted it myself but I really am beginning to wonder if there isn't something amiss.

I dont think they do have autim, i've just seen a clip of tonights show and they are vry very aware of what they are doing.

They distroyed the place. BAD BAD BEHAVIOUR, if my son did that he would only ever do it once :mad:

I was wrong - it wasn't the Sunday newspaper - it was yesterday's Metro.
    I don't know how to post links but if you google "Jedward autistic" it will bring up the article.

Evenin'

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

Evening all! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭dirtypanties

I said to my husband when Jedward went in I thought it would end their career..

I didn't think they could keep up the nice act for the entire run..

The behaviour going to be shown tonight is appalling tbh.

Evening all :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

back tonite was on the lash last nite:D

patwicklow wrote: »
    back tonite was on the lash last nite:D

Has to be done too Pat :cool:

She got a DUI. "They treat you like a criminal" ... *facepalm*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

I love Jedward but think tonight's behaviour is a bit extreme no? Do u think they are doing a secret task?

Alessandra wrote: »
    I love Jedward but think tonight's behaviour is a bit extreme no? Do u think they are doing a secret task?

No. I doubt Big Brother would set a task that included the destruction of the actual house.

I would actually murder them if they messed with my stuff like that:mad:

Sick of them now... OUT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

They really have the mentallity of 9 year olds tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭egan2020

I agree that Jedward are out of order but imagine how boring the show would be if they weren't in it. Nobody else is doing a whole lot apart from sitting around moaning and smoking.

well i hope no small kids are watching at them as they look up to them and would copy as kids do

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Kerrys starting to grow on me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Everyone bar Kerry is letting them get on with it.

Think they might be nominated next!

patwicklow wrote: »
    well i hope no small kids are watching at them as they look up to them and would copy as kids do

At least they're cleaning up. When someone they like and respect in the house is affected by what they do, at least they're able to realise that (even if it's miles too late) they're being fúcktards rather than carry on regardless.

Either of them on their own would be completely different. But together they're batshít crazy.

Alessandra wrote: »
    Everyone bar Kerry is letting them get on with it.

Think they might be nominated next!

I dunno, I'd be slow to draw Jedward on myself. Staying under the radar is a good plan, health and safety wise! :p

jes paddy wound up

Duck Bobby!! ha ha! :D

• Advertisement

Paddy could snap Bobby like a twig!:D

Anyone think Lucien is playing up the Kerry angle because he knows she's popular?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement