Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2011 (Five)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭mr c

not a big fan of big brother but some of the celebrity bb have been good some times
    but this new house and celebrity line up may actually turn out to be Gold t.v.
    Channel 5 may have bought a winner here

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭pencilsharp

I don't have Channel 5-anyway they're going to show this on TV3, I know there was rumours of it before!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

anyway they're going to show this on TV3, I know there was rumours of it before!
    It's starting on Thursday night, and it's not in the TV3 EPG..

.. they're not showing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

Basq wrote: »
    anyway they're going to show this on TV3, I know there was rumours of it before!
    It's starting on Thursday night, and it's not in the TV3 EPG..

.. they're not showing it.

What's on tv3 and the epg is often wrong at least with upc. But yes it is only on c5. Wall to wall x factor on tv3.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Elmo wrote: »
    What's on tv3 and the epg is often wrong at least with upc.
    If TV3 had it, they'd be advertising it like mad.

They're already advertising The X Factor US for the past 2 - 3 weeks.. and that's not starting in the US til late next month.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Sooopie

sollar wrote: »
    I don't care what yous all think... :D i'm looking forward to it starting up again. I've missed it this summer.

Oh gosh, me too - I love BB I do. Raging now I won't get to see it, unless I look for it online, as I don't have sky. :(

I don't have Channel 5-anyway they're going to show this on TV3, I know there was rumours of it before!

:confused:

:(

Sooopie wrote: »
    :confused:

:(

TV3 are not showing Big Brother. Details of how to get Channel 5 on Sky have been posted here, Channel 5 is available Free To Air Via satellite without subscription as are BBC 1, 2, 3, 4, UTV, ITV 2, ITV 3, ITV 4, Channel 4, More 4, E4 etc.

Other Channel 5 channels are not available via FTA Satellite.

Here is a list for "FreeSat" channels

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_channels_on_Freesat

And Irish Channel are available digitally via Saorview for free also

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saorview#EPG_channel_list

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 801 ✭✭✭jobucks

C5 Tonight at 10pm - BB Silent Library is on, Marcus Akin linked to it on FB earlier, he's on it with Josie (mweh), Sam Pepper, Glynn (My all time fave), Spencer (blah), and good ole BB Brian Belo. Worth a watch I'd say!

For all you Sky viewers you can add C5 to the other channels - only thing is you won't be able to record from it.

Linkage: http://www.digitalspy.ie/tv/s150/celebrity-big-brother/news/a334530/big-brother-classic-housemates-silent-library-special-pictures-video.html

Good to be back by the way, little did we know last year when we were all saying our goodbyes that we would be back here again so soon :D:):D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Really looking forward to the news series...counting the days until Thursday

I'm really surprised its not been picked up by any of the Irish channels. If Jedward are going to be on it thats going to be a huge amount of Irish fans who will miss out :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

How is everyone here watching Big Brother :confused:

Channel 5 are not showing it to Irish viewers??

Will you guys let me know would love to watch it.

Thanks a mill :)

Justask wrote: »

Do have a satellite? Channel 5 is Freely available on Satellite, if you have sky :-

sollar wrote: »
    I'm going to give it a try to see what its like this year.

I set my sky box up for it there.

For anyone interested just go to: Services - System Setup - Add Channels

Then Enter the following Details

H
    5/6

Hit Find Channel

Press yellow button to Store

Also Facebook is playing a major role this year so

http://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherUK

and keep an eye out on

http://www.channel5.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother They might allow Irish viewers watch on line.

I have sky yea and channel 5 but they are not showing big brother to irish viewers AFAIK.

On my channel 5 now is CSI and
    All the reports have said that irish channel 5 viewers wont get it unless your in N Ireland

I have sky yea and channel 5 but they are not showing big brother to irish viewers AFAIK.

All the reports have said that irish channel 5 viewers wont get it unless your in N Ireland

That would be surprising since Sky Ireland doesn't carry Channel Five perhaps Channel 5 aren't showing the series on Satellite at all, but this would mean that UK viewers with FreeSat would also be unable to watch the series. Perhaps it is only available in the UK via pay TV and FreeView, but that would be a bit of a strange move.

And it starts Thursday AFAIK? Yeah we are getting a bit over excited I think!

Channel 5 is not available on any Pay TV provider in the Republic.

Elmo wrote: »
    That would be surprising since Sky Ireland doesn't carry Channel Five perhaps Channel 5 aren't showing the series on Satellite at all, but this would mean that UK viewers with FreeSat would also be unable to watch the series. Perhaps it is only available in the UK via pay TV and FreeView, but that would be a bit of a strange move.

And it starts Thursday AFAIK? Yeah we are getting a bit over excited I think!

Channel 5 is not available on any Pay TV provider in the Republic.

There is a rerun tonight. Oh I really hope im wrong but everyone i know is giving out about not going to be able to see it :mad:

jobucks wrote: »
    C5 Tonight at 10pm - BB Silent Library is on, Marcus Akin linked to it on FB earlier, he's on it with Josie (mweh), Sam Pepper, Glynn (My all time fave), Spencer (blah), and good ole BB Brian Belo. Worth a watch I'd say!

For all you Sky viewers you can add C5 to the other channels - only thing is you won't be able to record from it.

Linkage: http://www.digitalspy.ie/tv/s150/celebrity-big-brother/news/a334530/big-brother-classic-housemates-silent-library-special-pictures-video.html

Good to be back by the way, little did we know last year when we were all saying our goodbyes that we would be back here again so soon :D:):D

Was this on your channel 5 at 10?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Silent Library is on 5*
    DigitalSpy wrote:
    The Silent Library Big Brother housemate special airs on August 16 at 10pm on 5*.

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Silent Library is on 5*

I cant get it :(

Have channel 5 but not Big Brother :mad:

You will have Big Brother, it starts on Thursday.

5* (their sister channel) will only be showing Big Brother's Bit on the Side 2 nights a week (its on C5 every other weeknight). You won't be missing anything.

Anyway, there are ways to watch it online if you know where to look on boards.

• Advertisement

dmcg90 wrote: »
    You will have Big Brother, it starts on Thursday.

5* (their sister channel) will only be showing Big Brother's Bit on the Side 2 nights a week (its on C5 every other weeknight). You won't be missing anything.

Anyway, there are ways to watch it online if you know where to look on boards.

Hope so thanks a mill :)

[URL][/url]

If you have it tuned into Sky, you can watch it. Believe me, Channel 5 don't cut up the content of C5 for different platforms etc. You WILL be able to watch it on Sky, if you have UPC then you're out of luck unless you go online.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

I've got UPC and completely devastated that I'm not going to see this :(

ChewChew wrote: »
    I've got UPC and completely devastated that I'm not going to see this :(

me too, raging

my only hope is that i'll find it each evening online to catch up!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,259 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is there only one thread for CBB and BB?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,401 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Sigh.
    h_001.jpg

Bloody UPC and their lack of C5.
    Enjoy it everyone, you will have to survive without my 100% correct opinions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Lots of reports going around that Charlie Sheen landed in Heathrow this morning.
    Make of it what you will.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

I cant get it :(

Have channel 5 but not Big Brother :mad:

There is only one Channel 5. If they can see it in the UK then it can be seen here on Channel 5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭patrickmooney

Channel 5 say they don't have programme rights to broadcast out of the UK. But they are already carried on UPC to Switzerland. So weird.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement