Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2011 (Five)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Josie is looking very well I must say.

Alex Reid you plonker.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Two things im curious about. Number 1 i taught Jedward were touring as early as next week??? Me girlfriend telling me some her family have tickets.

And is it not going to be shown live all the time like normal online or on tv??

In that case wtf is the point for all we know its just going to be scripted and set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭paulaa

I don't know about Jedward but there's no live feed at all this year. Pity, that was the best part of it for me

paulaa wrote: »
    I don't know about Jedward but there's no live feed at all this year. Pity, that was the best part of it for me

Ya it makes no sense whole point of big brother was to be able to watch the housemates pretty much constant and live and to have the camaras on them at all times.

Its balls because we dont know what they are doing so for all we know the whole thing is scripted and acted out.

Ya it makes no sense whole point of big brother was to be able to watch the housemates pretty much constant and live and to have the camaras on them at all times.

Its balls because we dont know what they are doing so for all we know the whole thing is scripted and acted out.
    I dunno about you, but I could give a shít if its scripted or not, as long as its more entertaining than the majority of CBBs on C4. Hopefully the 24/7 bar will spur on some big arguments.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Cheeky_gal

Can someone please list the people that are in the house? And also where can I watch this online? I missed it :(

It probably will and the highlights show twisted and manipulated to bits. I like watching them interact with each other. This year would have been good because there seems to be a lot of big egos in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Two things im curious about. Number 1 i taught Jedward were touring as early as next week??? Me girlfriend telling me some her family have tickets.

And is it not going to be shown live all the time like normal online or on tv??

In that case wtf is the point for all we know its just going to be scripted and set up.

Her family have missed the show(s) - they were rescheduled.

From a quick google:

Ooh, what is going on? First the German tour is rescheduled and now the Irish tour is. What do you think they have planned?!
    The dates affected are:

July 31st- Grand Canal, Dublin (Previously Aug 21st)
    August 1st- Grand Canal, Dublin (Previously Aug 28th)
    August 3rd- Aura Leisure Complex, Letterkenny (Previously Aug 22nd)
    August 4th- Royal Theatre, Castlebar (Previously Aug 18th)
    August 7th- Wexford Opera House, Wexford (Previously Aug 19th)
    August 8th- UCH, Limerick (Previously Aug17th)

The rest of the tour remains unaffected with the TLT Drogheda on Aug 11th and 12th, INEC Killarney on Aug 13th and Belfast Waterfront on Aug 15th.

All tickets remain valid but please contact ticket outlets for any refunds needed.

Cheeky_gal wrote: »
    Can someone please list the people that are in the house? And also where can I watch this online? I missed it :(
    Kerry Katona
    Jedward
    Paddy from Big fat gypsy wedding
    Tara reid
    Amy Childs
    Darryn Lyons
    Bobby Sabel
    Lucien Laviscount
    Sally Bercow
    Pamela Bach

Youtube probably, maybe C5 have a catchup service online.

Cheeky_gal wrote: »

It's up here

http://realitytvfan.org/2011/08/18/celebrity-big-brother-9-episode-1-youtube/

Kerry Kantona
    Amy Childs
    Paddy Doherty
    Corrie/ Waterloo Road guy ?
    Bobby Sable
    Darryn Little
    Sally Bercow
    Tara Reid
    Jedward
    Pamela Bach Hoffman

I'm sure I missed someone

• Advertisement

Her family have missed the show(s) - they were rescheduled.

From a quick google:

Ooh, what is going on? First the German tour is rescheduled and now the Irish tour is. What do you think they have planned?!
    The dates affected are:

July 31st- Grand Canal, Dublin (Previously Aug 21st)
    August 1st- Grand Canal, Dublin (Previously Aug 28th)
    August 3rd- Aura Leisure Complex, Letterkenny (Previously Aug 22nd)
    August 4th- Royal Theatre, Castlebar (Previously Aug 18th)
    August 7th- Wexford Opera House, Wexford (Previously Aug 19th)
    August 8th- UCH, Limerick (Previously Aug17th)

The rest of the tour remains unaffected with the TLT Drogheda on Aug 11th and 12th, INEC Killarney on Aug 13th and Belfast Waterfront on Aug 15th.

All tickets remain valid but please contact ticket outlets for any refunds needed.

Thats bollox no one was even told ticketmaster or someone should have at least gave info on that. Tickets where not cheap from what i hear either.

Just seen there that it was mentioned in June? That was kept very quite.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 KezzieKa

Thats bollox no one was even told ticketmaster or someone should have at least gave info on that. Tickets where not cheap from what i hear either.

Just seen there that it was mentioned in June? That was kept very quite.

I had tickets and I was emailed twice and called by ticket master. If you didn't send the tickets back, you were sent tickets with the new date in the post so they pretty much covered all bases. Wasn't impressed with the date change but the niece managed to meet them the same week so she was happy. I was just the wallet.

As for BB, i said i wouldn't watch it but I was glued. Tara is mental, i can see people losing it with her :D

KezzieKa wrote: »
    I had tickets and I was emailed twice and called by ticket master. If you didn't send the tickets back, you were sent tickets with the new date in the post so they pretty much covered all bases. Wasn't impressed with the date change but the niece managed to meet them the same week so she was happy. I was just the wallet.

As for BB, i said i wouldn't watch it but I was glued. Tara is mental, i can see people losing it with her :D

So what happens if u didnt buy the tickets online how where you told then???

Ah i dunno i mean means **** all to me but me girlfriends little sister is only 7 and she wont understand so its a bit poxy.

Anyway im not gonna go off topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,214 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

What's ch 5 schedule for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

I can't get channel 5 - delighted I got to see it on Youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Im very happy with the line up. They are all mostly young good looking people. C4 had too many old people in the house when they did it and that tended to quiet the house down. Im sure they will do the same when the normal show comes back. C4 were too politically correct by including every walk of life in their shows and tried to address everyday issues. When i watch BB its my hour of trash tv for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,916 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 mytwocents

I think the line up of celebs actually looks really good. Tara Reid seemed a bit out of it last night though.
    Brian Dowling was good at the presenting also.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

mytwocents wrote: »
    Brian Dowling was good at the presenting also.
    I thought he was fecking awful.. Emma Willis looked much more comfortable in "Big Brothers Bit On The Side".

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Basq wrote: »
    I thought he was fecking awful.. Emma Willis looked much more comfortable in "Big Brothers Bit On The Side".

Yeah but she's already done Big Brother's Little Brother!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭pat13wx

This link tells people how to get Channel 5 using a Sky box in Ireland.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055038749

• Registered Users Posts: 72,536 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Apologies if I'm stating the obvious, but can't you just watch it on ze web:-

http://www.channel5.com/shows/celebrity-big-brother

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

You can't watch it outside of the uk. I think you can watch clips but not the actual programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭WesternNight

It's geoblocked. Cannot be viewed outside of the UK (unless you know how/are willing to get around it!)

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Sooopie

lizt wrote: »
    You can't watch it outside of the uk. I think you can watch clips but not the actual programme.

You can watch it on the net - I was doing so last night - on the bblive link

and it worked a treat so it did!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭tony231974

If you take aout your sky box and replace it with a freesat box youu
    can get channel-5.Can you get channel-5 on UPC ?

Oh and what a crap line up!Wheres Charlie Sheen,Ricky Hatten and
    Sid Owen to name but a few.

I hope Paddy knocks some sence into those fags!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

tony231974 wrote: »
    If you take aout your sky box and replace it with a freesat box youu
    can get channel-5.Can you get channel-5 on UPC ?

Oh and what a crap line up!Wheres Charlie Sheen,Ricky Hatten and
    Sid Owen to name but a few.

I hope Paddy knocks some sence into those fags!

you are pure cool !

• Registered Users Posts: 43,881 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Infraction for tony231974.

Less of the homophobic remarks please!

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭tony231974

Basq wrote: »
    Infraction for tony231974.

Less of the homophobic remarks please!

Opps.Sorry man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭Justask

I just read all your posts and my son came and asked me what I was laughing at:rolleyes:

You are all such a pack of B&TCHS :eek:

Love it PMSL :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement