Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw 11/04 *Spoilers*

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Definitely. It feels that next month they're gonna do a 6-pack challenge for the WWE title. I guess they would've went with a Fatal 4 Way if the PPV didn't bomb so bad last year :o

btw, it's pretty annoying that R-Truth is only in this match (besides that it was obviously Morrison's spot, who's in the dog house now) because Miz is going to retain and get the pin on Truth, so Cena doesn't have to job/put Miz over. Great. I dunno how Miz or anyone else is going to ever get over if WWE's superfaces Cena and Orton don't put anyone over properly.

Or Cena wins, but pins R-Truth, so Miz doesn't have to job/put Cena over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

gimmick wrote: »
    I actually felt the opening segment was very TNA.

The only thing missing was John Cena, in auto-tune, shouting "WHERES MY FREAKING RE-MATCH?!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Charisteas wrote: »
    The only thing missing was John Cena, in auto-tune, shouting "WHERES MY FREAKING RE-MATCH?!"

HA HA HA HA! Once an asshole!...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

gimmick wrote: »
    It will have the same end though. She will start as a brutal heel and end up the way of a comedy face. Ref Koslov and Khali as 2 examples. Possibly Beth Phoenix also as another example.

And Mark Henry, Viscera, Kane and Big Show go in and out of being comedy characters, Matt Morgan and I'm sure I'm forgetting a few. Indeed WWE monster heels nearly always go the same route but her killing people for a while should be very, very fun.
    Charisteas wrote: »

At least if he was he'd actually show that he cares about losing.

Advertisement