Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cracked garden wall. Damaged tarmac.

Options
  • 11-04-2011 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭

Cracked garden wall.

I've tried to search the forum but the new search tool is a bit funny.

The wall in our front garden has cracks from top to bottom about 1 mm wide. I can see through the cracks. The wall is about 3 feet high. Also at the top of the wall, about six inches down, there are horizontal holes? about an inch wide and an inch deep as if the mortar fell out in places.

How would I go about fixing these? (I'll post a photo when i work out how to do that)

Damaged tarmac.

Also in the front garden, the edges of the tarmac drive have come away leaving about a 10 m length going down to hard core. the depth is maybe an inch in places and about 2 inches wide.

How would I go about repairing this? I used some "patch a path" around some steps last year but I think it would be expensive to do it using that.

Advertisement