Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pet Warehouse in M7 Bus Park

Options
  • 11-04-2011 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi all Im wondering has anybody been here and possibly would you have the number for it???
    Is it good value, I just seen it when on the motorway and might pay it a visit if I thought it was worth it.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

are ya thinking of the one beside smyths and woodies at the naas north exit, afaik the m7 bus park is down at the naas south exit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

The one at woodies is maxi zoo and is ok, the one at the m7 is more expensive than it should be for a warehouse place.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Maxi zoo is grand, have most stuff you'll want and prices are pretty good (not as good as online but good for picking up a few bits).

Their number is here : http://www.maxizoo.ie/naas.html

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

Thanks for that, its not the maxi zoo....
    Its across the road from it in a way. Its beside the btw tiles. Thanks all

• Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭Vinny-Chase

It's called Pet Discount Warehouse and it's in the M7 Business Park. I don't have a number for it but you might get it off the operator. Note that the prices you see are not what you will pay at the till. They always knock money off, hence the discount part I guess. I don't know how much, suppose it depends how much you spend. I only ever get a bag of dog food in there.

• Advertisement

It's called Pet Discount Warehouse and it's in the M7 Business Park. I don't have a number for it but you might get it off the operator. Note that the prices you see are not what you will pay at the till. They always knock money off, hence the discount part I guess. I don't know how much, suppose it depends how much you spend. I only ever get a bag of dog food in there.

Thanks for that, thats great. That's what I want to check out the price of dog food, Im hoping they may be a bit cheaper than other stores. Thanks for that

Travelled up today and have to say they have great value in things. 10 % off on everything and then once a mth they have 20% off on food, pity few more places couldnt follow suit and do this!
    Great shop, thanks all

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I've both plenty of fish stuff and some rabbit stuff off them.

Cheaper than some places but not worthwhile going out of your way for it (I'm D1*0 but handy as I pass it with work from time to time

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lucylu19

I found them expensive..especially for a "discount store" they did offer me a discount when I purchased a kennel so maybe you have to ask for your "discount"!!!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Modified-IRL

Have been to both Maxi Zoo and Pet discount warehouse and Maxi zoo is a complete rip off and staff are useless, where i found Pet discount store quite good, have ample stock and that few quid off is great ;)

• Advertisement

Think they told me they have 10 % off all the time and once a mth they do 20 % off everything, if you could only know those times:rolleyes: be great for getting food etc etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 446 ✭✭Devi

Yea I get alot of stuff off them, brendan is the guy who runs it, sound guy, they give discounts on everything and the more regular you are the more they give you.

Advertisement