Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trip from hell- Express bus Dublin

Options
  • 11-04-2011 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

So this is just my experience of Express bus Dublin

We booked a bus to take us down to Galway on Friday. The bus driver they sent us on the way down was pretty much veering over and back across the white line most of the way down. So based on that, I rang them and requested they send someone else to collect us on the Sunday.

So the bus arrived, we were delighted, waved goodbye to the landlady as we had rented out a castle and some beautiful grounds.

What did the bus driver do? Instead of driving on the gravel round the side of the house and reversing back around it, he drove right across her lawn. Hmm not the best idea considering it was a soft lawn. Hence he sunk down into it, then tried to reverse back and got stuck. We were stuck there for 3 hours. we had to arrange for two tractors to come and pull him out. You should have seen the state of her lawn. we were originally due back in dublin at 7 as 45 of us had work in the morning, instead we arrived back after 11pm last night shattered.

So the girl who works for the company said last night she would ring me today
    to talk about it....hmmm needless to say, I didn't get that phone call.

So all and all after spending months organising a great trip away, I'm kinda wishing I picked a different bus company to say the least.
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement