Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Puggle sheds like the clappers !!!!!

• 11-04-2011 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

is there any way to treat shedding i comb brush wash !! put he sheds like crazy drives me mad !!!

help any one

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,949 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Vaccum cleaners are fairly good at getting pet hair off the floor nowadays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

What are you feeding him? Diet can play a large part in shedding.

I switched my girl to Robbies and she's hardly shedding at all now whereas before she used to shed constantly!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 tulipi

I have a pug and she sheds like crazy also so i suspect that your puggle has gotten the shedding gene from her pug parent.

I use a furminator and it does work. The only trouble is that you have to use it at least weekly - in fact would probably be best every day I would say for my pug because she sheds so bad. I have carpets and it drives me mad. it's so hard to get the hair out - and i have a pet hoover! I'm moving to a place with wooden floors next which hopefully will improve things.

Hope the furminator helps you a bit - get it on ebay because it costs a fortune in pet shops

Advertisement