Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kilmovee (Mayo) 10k race 2011

• 11-04-2011 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has done this race in 2010, or is planning on doing it in 2011? (Saturday 23rd April.)

Website here.

According to this article, it's the flattest 10k in Ireland!!

Would be interested in hearing anyone's experiences or opinions of this race! Thanks! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

redz11 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone has done this race in 2010, or is planning on doing it in 2011? (Saturday 23rd April.)

Website here.

According to this article, it's the flattest 10k in Ireland!!

Would be interested in hearing anyone's experiences or opinions of this race! Thanks! :)

May do it ya. Will see how it goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 fleck

Yeah I'm gonna do it, didn't do it last year as it was on Easter Monday and I'd been drinking Sunday, I'm glad they changed to Saturday. It should be pretty flat but "the flattest in Ireland", I doubt it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 ikarus42

Hi guys I ran that race last year don’t know about it being the flattest but I think it is Mick Rice that called it that and I will not argue with him. It is definitely the friendliest. The people were so helpful and a fine spread of food after I had the nicest cup of tea. However did not set my PB :mad:

Advertisement