Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

good deals on cordless drills,

• 11-04-2011 7:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Hi Anyone seen any good deals on cordless drills, either online or Bricks and Mortar

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

k123456 wrote: »
    Hi Anyone seen any good deals on cordless drills, either online or Bricks and Mortar

Thanks

Alot of Builders Providers are selling some German brand make of cordless drill for 30 euro.

Ehein or something like that,is whats its called.

Sanders,jig saws,drill,cordless drills etc etc.

Cahdwicks have them at 35 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Drake66

paddy147 wrote: »
    Alot of Builders Providers are selling some German brand make of cordless drill for 30 euro.

Ehein or something like that,is whats its called.

Sanders,jig saws,drill,cordless drills etc etc.

Cahdwicks have them at 35 euro.

Einhell. I was told they are not much cop. The battery life and charge time is poor.

B&Q had a dewalt 18v going for €100 and a 18v hitachi for €120 the last time I was in there. Unbelievable value for what you're getting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Drake66 wrote: »
    Einhell. I was told they are not much cop. The battery life and charge time is poor.

B&Q had a dewalt 18v going for €100 and a 18v hitachi for €120 the last time I was in there. Unbelievable value for what you're getting.

Einhell,thats the 1.

Thanks.:)

Advertisement