Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lads any of you use Ck3.co.uk?

Options
  • 11-04-2011 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭

Looking to flash my 2008 360 Arcade it has a Liteon in it and worked out that I'll need a connectivity kit and a probe, going to go with these Items first hope that my motherboard sata chipset will work with them. If I they don't work I'm going to order an X360USB Pro.

So think I might go with a CK3 probe III and a CK3 Pro (REV D) and was thinking of buying it from ck3.co.uk as they are an official reseller anyone bought gear from these guys?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Yes, bought from them and also returned an item to them too. Faultless service :)

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭joker@

They are almost perfect 2 days shipping etc....Anyway i wanna get rid off my probe 2 and rev.d ck3 pro...Or check service section for modder its cheaper than buying new set.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,780 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

joker@ wrote: »
    They are almost perfect 2 days shipping etc....Anyway i wanna get rid off my probe 2 and rev.d ck3 pro...Or check service section for modder its cheaper than buying new set.

damn pity, I ordered a Probe 3, rev d CK3 Pro and a new X360USB (gone on backorder).

Advertisement