Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

coconut flour

Options
  • 11-04-2011 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭

hi anyone out there know where i can buy coconut flour,or any good online stores.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Some Asian supermarket type shops will have it. I got a huge bag of east end brand before which was cheap. If really stuck you could get dessicated coconut in any supermarket and stick it in a blender for a while.

Health food shops might have it but they usually charge a lot more than Asian stores.

They used have it in the Indian/ethnic shop in blackrock market in dublin, but didn't when I was in a few weeks ago, they did have loads of big bags of dessicated coconut though, probably cheaper than the 250g bags you get in supermarkets.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 138 ✭✭47

hi anyone out there know where i can buy coconut flour,or any good online stores.thanks

I recently bought a few bags in a place called Eurasia on the FontHill road in Clondalkin. Its up beside Smyths Toys. I cant recall the price but it wasnt too expensive and it was produced by Heera.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

thanks 47.i will take a spin down on the weekend & check out the store.

Advertisement