Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corrib Shopping Centre (Roches) Carpark

Options
  • 11-04-2011 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭

Car left in Roches carpark after lockup by accident due to getting caught by their very short opening hours.

Can't get at it until morning and need to get to work.

Trying to find out what time it opens.

Anyone have any idea?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

I think it might be 8.30am; I'm not 100% on that tho.

Have you tried to see if there is security on duty? Or a number you can call? If there's a night watchman it might take you a while to find him as he could be anywhere in the building but if you find him and explain the situation he will probably be able to let you in to get your car and let you out again.

This has happened me three times in various carparks and I've always gotten out this way, although I was waiting for the night watchman for over an hour in one instance.

Hope you get sorted anyway:)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

There is no overnight security in the building. Best bet is ring Mill St, explain the situation, ask them for a contact number as they should have a call out list and ring it, you will be met by a particularly annoyed person if you have any luck. Pretty sure the carpark opens at 830 too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Car left in Roches carpark after lockup by accident due to getting caught by their very short opening hours.

Can't get at it until morning and need to get to work.

Trying to find out what time it opens.

Anyone have any idea?
    by the way,how are their hours short? they stay open until 30minutes after the shops in the centre close.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,662 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

by the way,how are their hours short? they stay open until 30minutes after the shops in the centre close.

And they have a sign at the entrance with the closing time...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

I didn't expect something as important as parking to be shut so early.

The longer evenings and good better weather make you forget how late it is sometimes.

I'm not giving out.

Got caught out. Will never happen again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement