Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weekday nightclub in Dublin

Options
  • 11-04-2011 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭

Hey I am meeting a few friends from France tomorrow who have never been out in Dublin before and I want to know what would be the best place to go out in town tomorrow night?
    I don't know Dublin nightlife that well and I don't want to take them somewhere that is going to be deserted.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

coppers

<thread closed>

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

What age are yous? What type of music? Anywhere in Dublin? etc...

From past experience town is usually dead on a Tuesday, and I'd say this week espeically as colleges are finishing up for Easter (or some for summer :eek:) on Friday, so it would be Wednesday, Thursday and Friday being busy.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

From past experience town is usually dead on a Tuesday, and I'd say this week espeically as colleges are finishing up for Easter (or some for summer :eek:) on Friday, so it would be Wednesday, Thursday and Friday being busy.

not coppers, rammed every day, without fail

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Yillan

not coppers, rammed every day, without fail

And that's just the girls

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

30ish, they are twentyish. Staying around Smithfield. For those who suggested coppers; thanks but no thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

People might slam Coppers but hey on a Tuesday night, its the one place that is guaranteed a crowd. Dirty, filthy little place it is, so being absolutely hammered before you go in is compulsory.

Advertisement