Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

avast prob

• 11-04-2011 9:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭

i have been running avast + windows defender for some time, i never had any bother until tonight each page that i open it tells me that page has a malware prob, some pages here on boards it will not allow open, i have uninstalled it, have i enough protection with windows defender or do i need another free anti vius, i have super anti spyware and c cleaner which are used a couple of times each week, thanks for your advice in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,863 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Seems to be a bad update...no way around except disable the web shield and wait for a new update.......

search #avast in twitter :mad:

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

im having the same problem too and facebook is being block as a trojan horse whats up with that? never had any issues for 2 years until now?

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭goods

This just hit me aswell - pain in the ass, is it just a fault with avast ?
    Is it ok to just disable it ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

avast just updated their seems to be sorted now?

Advertisement