Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funyuns?

Options
  • 11-04-2011 10:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭

Does anyone remember funyuns, or American crunchos (hot dog flavor).I know American crunchos won't be coming back, but I think funyuns are still available, I can't find anywhere to buy them online though.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

*drool* funyuns... and american crunchos, jesus those used to nearly break my teeth...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭bungler

MMMMMMM funyuns you are the reason while i cant touch my toe's.

Jaysus they were a great back of crisps nom nom nom

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭gigawatt

wish they would bring back crunchos i loved them! why did they get rid of them? :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭FIRE

Does anyone remember funyuns, or American crunchos (hot dog flavor).I know American crunchos won't be coming back, but I think funyuns are still available, I can't find anywhere to buy them online though.

American crunchos

:D

The nicest crisps/snacks ever produced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Nice crisps but stopped eating them after I smelled of the onion flavour, even after having a shower! :p Fun yuns should be still around, they are in the US anyway, stronger flavour than I remember them being.

• Advertisement
Advertisement