Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charcoal filters

Options
  • 12-04-2011 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭

A mate uses a German brand of charcoal filter called efka for his rollies. I tried one the other night and even though their twice the thickness of my super slim, the rollie was about half the strength. He rekons if he uses normal filters he can feel the difference on his chest after just a few. The efka brand, as far as I know,aren't available here. He pays about €20 for a 1000 box via a relative in Germany,I've only found local source in the uk and their charging 22 sterling for delivery or from Germamy €16, that's on top of the 20 odd for the filters. :eek:
    Anyone know of any other brand of charcoal filters available locally in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

I use Swan Smooth, which are charcoal filters. No idea if you can get them in Dublin I bulk ordered them off a website.

http://www.roll-ups.co.uk/ishop/879/shopscr4916.html

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

That's the site that quotes 22 sterling for delivery nesf,what do they usually charge you and what how much do you get?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

dubtom wrote: »
    That's the site that quotes 22 sterling for delivery nesf,what do they usually charge you and what how much do you get?

They charged me 15.99 sterling when I made an order. I got a bunch of stuff off them though, papers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

I asked in my local shop could they get me the swan charcoal and they said they'd try,if successful,I'll post,if they can get them they should be available every where.

Advertisement