Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flea and Worming Tablet in One

• 12-04-2011 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi all, I am sure I have seen or come across these at some time or am I imaging it:rolleyes:
    I think it is a tablet that does the fleas and the worming all in one. Do any of you know if this exists or what is the name of it?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,304 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

Can't remember the name but every vet stocks them. I get one every 3 months, its a liquid you squeeze on the dogs neck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

It's called Advocate, and while it does treat fleas and a bunch of other creepy crawlies plus roundworms, it does not treat tapeworms. So if you're using it, I'd rotate between this and a separate tablet that does all worms.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

Super thanks so much, I thought I was going a bit mad having not seen it anywhere recently haha. Will look that up now. Thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 4,251 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Advocate isn't a tablet though is it, as far as I know it's a spot on treatment...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Wisco

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Advocate isn't a tablet though is it, as far as I know it's a spot on treatment...

True, it is a spot on. There are no tablets that do both fleas and worms AFAIK.

• Advertisement
Advertisement