Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

repair of GHD in cork

Options
  • 12-04-2011 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭

hi all am looking for a reputable person to repair my GHD ie some one who actually knows what he is doing . have been told theyre are a few chancers out there so some good recs would be good . thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,165 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Just sent you a PM there.

You could also try Iona Appliances in Cornmarket Street - not sure if they do the repairs, but they are pretty helpful & may direct you to someone reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭P.lane78

I noticed this crowd repair GHD ......I know their very good at repairing TVs, their up by the airport.
    They seem to be an authorised repair centre for GHD
    http://www.tvae.ie/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 Fairymails

ryanelectricals.ie

This little shop on the High St in Kilkenny City fixed mine twice! They are in business for over 50 years! Once I burnt through the wire and once it seemed to just burn out. I sent my GHD in the post with a bank draft and got it back in 3 days. Anne is really nice on the phone and can price it on the spot, I paid €25 including postage.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

Am just curious as to what a "GHD" is :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,411 ✭✭✭ABajaninCork

Wispyman - You don't have wife or girlfriend then?? :D

GHD are very expensive, highly-prized, hair straighteners. Some might say GHD's are the Rolls-Royce of straighteners!!

I have Babyliss ones which are cheap, but do the job!! :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 murtaep1

cordub wrote: »
    hi all am looking for a reputable person to repair my GHD ie some one who actually knows what he is doing . have been told theyre are a few chancers out there so some good recs would be good . thanks all

I have used these guys before they are quick and very reasonable on their repair prices,

You just text, email or ring them and they give you a ball park price over the phone.

I then paid through a paypal link on there website page.
    GHD REPAIR IRELAND
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/GHD-Repair-Ireland/108389919251216?ref=hl

Advertisement