Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Attitude Era Wrestlers still active in the WWE?

• 12-04-2011 3:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

the only people I can think of are Kane, Big Show, Golddust, HHH, Christian and The Undertaker. Am I missing anyone?

I suppose you could add Michael Cole, Booker T, JR and Jerry Lawler if you count commentators.

im putting these in just cos this is a spoiler on the first post so if someone puts their mouse on the thread title they can accidently get the spoiler shown to them unless i push it down further in the OP

And since the most recent Raw
    Edge has retired

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

Attitude era wrestlers active in the WWE today; Goldust, Mark Henry, Triple H, Big Show, Chavo Guerrero, Christian, Kane, Rey Mysterio, Undertaker.

Semi-active; William Regal, Jerry Lawler

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Matt986

Mysterio was around during the Attitude Era?

Matt986 wrote: »
    Mysterio was around during the Attitude Era?

He was WCW cruiserweight.

Doesn't really count then as he wasn't in the WWF.

He was still active during the attitude era so he's still been around a long time.

• Advertisement

True, but he still wasn't in the WWF at the time.

Neither was Booker T for that matter as I think he was WCW as well. So I'm discounting him from my list.

Discount Chavo as well then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I suppose you could include Trish Stratus into your list. She's a Tough Enough trainer at the moment, so it remains to be seen whether she will be on the active roster again though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

You should remember that the 'Attitude era' is a blanket term usually referring to anything in wrestling between 1998-2001.

IMO of course Booker T and Rey should be added to the list.
    A little off topic but it has to be said, rey was at his Best in ECW.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jericho - he is suppose to be back once he stops dancing :p

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

thats kind of a lot considering its 10 years since the attitude era ended.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Dolph Ziggler.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lets not forget the man main eventing WM 28 that is the great one himself The Rock

If your counting The Rock, you may as well count Stone Cold as well. He may not wrestle but he does still make appearances and seems to guest ref the odd match here and there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭partyndbs

the rock is only a year older than edge :O

Advertisement