Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

College course,

Options
  • 12-04-2011 7:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Good morning everyone, i need help a bit!!
    I am looking for CAO course ( college ) that goes trought Web Development which studies all HTML, PHP, XML and more, and also Software Programming which goes trought C++ Java and more does anyone know the CAO Code for kind dis subjects?? I want to learn make web sites and do the game server programming if you know what i mean!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Computer Applications pretty much anywhere, heres the modules covered in DCU. Be warned it has a monstrous drop out rate, you really need to have an interest in programming and an aptitude for maths.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭mDx

Thank you, hate maths but i really have interests on those all programmings.. but can't see the cao number, or dis doesnt have official cao number? and How many points does ask dis?

Advertisement