Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connection Failure

• 12-04-2011 8:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭

Morning.

I moved the xbox yesterday and i think i might have damaged the component cables, the red, green and blue lead. Im getting sound but not any picture.

Can these be bought anywhere or am i looking at having to fork out for a new console?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 462 ✭✭Btwndeyes

Caoimhín wrote: »
    Morning.

I moved the xbox yesterday and i think i might have damaged the component cables, the red, green and blue lead. Im getting sound but not any picture.

Can these be bought anywhere or am i looking at having to fork out for a new console?
    Have them in game, but you can prob buy cheaper off the net, try ebay or something, you'll always have guys selling stuff like that
    1200789078842.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Never mind, got it.

Im like a ham fisted caveman at times.

Advertisement