Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mature nursing questions

Options
  • 12-04-2011 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 21

hi there,

i'm just looking for some opinions really....

i've applied for nursing - general & midwifery and also children's.

when i completed my cao application it said that we were not required to complete the information on education, employment and hobbies and interests.
    pg 12 of the cao handbook.
    just wondering did you all fill in the information anyway? i left it blank but now im worrying.

also do you think that there will definitely be no interviews? can each college decide to hold interviews themselves?

and finally, even though i did not lie on my aptitude test, i may have over exaggerated slightly - do most people do this and should i be worried?

i have to laugh at me worrying as my chance of being offered a place is slim to none!
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

They said in the literature that they have stopped the interviews so I'm assuming they have. I filled in all the CAO stuff just to be sure anyway. No point worrying as it's done now, all you can do is wait and hope you get a place :)

Advertisement