Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any vapers in Donegal?

Options
  • 12-04-2011 10:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭

I am now in my tenth week of not smoking, I have replaced the Marlboro lights with an electronic cigarette.

Any one else in the county using them?

Regards

Theblueirish

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

I am now in my tenth week of not smoking, I have replaced the Marlboro lights with an electronic cigarette.

Any one else in the county using them?

Regards

Theblueirish

No. I am in fourth month but not using anything. By using a substitute you are not training yourself out of the habit of going through the hand to mouth ritual. Where do you get the electronic cigarettes from? I don't need one, but I have a friend that does..

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭theblueirish

annascott wrote: »
    No. I am in fourth month but not using anything. By using a substitute you are not training yourself out of the habit of going through the hand to mouth ritual. Where do you get the electronic cigarettes from? I don't need one, but I have a friend that does..

I am not bothered about the hand to mouth ritual, I am happy vaping and I really enjoy it.

I buy from www.thebestshop.eu although there are others.

Tell your friend to have a read through this:
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055796757

Theblueirish

Advertisement