Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My New Internet Business Venture - Feedback Appreciated

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 taagstore.com

Hey QuidsIn

Nice site and well done. Great concept and I like the tight integration with Facebook. The site functions well on Mac on Safari and Chrome. Best of luck with the venture.

Chris

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Like the idea behind this site - well done!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 ezspeeder

Great site - can't wait to see it grow! Well done.

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭YouBuyLocal

Bad search functionality which means you can only actually see random nonsense or 'noise'. Nothing interesting or innovative about this replica website.

+ why is a mod promoting the old thread of another mod just to give his/her website a boost. How nice of them, and yet I doubt I'd get away with it myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

+ why is a mod promoting the old thread of another mod just to give his/her website a boost. How nice of them, and yet I doubt I'd get away with it myself.

And yet three posters who gave positive feedback to the Mod seem to be banned from the site since.

You'd think with the great big Mod conspiracy that exists on boards that these users would have somehow been protected from the banning on the basis that they're obviously pro-Mod.

Also, you bumped the thread a week after the Mod did, so I wouldn't have even seen it if it wasn't for you....

TL;DR - :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭YouBuyLocal

-Chris- wrote: »
    Also, you bumped the thread a week after the Mod did, so I wouldn't have even seen it if it wasn't for you....

And your point is? You think I was trying to hide the thread? + a week is hardly 5 months. + are you saying that posters were banned for their positive comments? I don't really understand your point - I was just saying I don't think the site is very useful and that I wonder why this thread was dragged back up from the depths of history? + where did the mod conspiracy come from? I was assuming that a mod was helping out a mod, is that a conspiracy? If I help me sister by introducing here to a friend with a job vacancy, am I contributing to a family conspiracy? {roll eyes because I'm so smart and cutting}

Advertisement