Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardener (lawn mowing)

Options
  • 12-04-2011 11:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭

My mower is now officially dead and since I have a big garden and a sloping site, I'd probably need a ride-on mower to manage it in future. I don't have the luxury of spending a couple of grand on a ride-on. So I'm hoping some of you Sligo Boardsies might know of someone who could do it for me. Preferably someone based in the Achonry, Ballymote or Tubbercurry area. Send me a PM on this if you wish.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Theprogardener

I am a grounds maintenance contractor; your best bet is a pro walk behind mower usually comes with a 42 inch deck, expect to pay €1,000.00 to €1,500.00 for a good second hand one here. Look out for a Ferris / scag mower, we use them on slopes, really easy to use and have great grip. We got two in from the UK last year in perfect condition and they only cost £800.00 each, new around €6,000.00.

Advertisement