Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4-piece looking for a violin player; short term; Dublin.

Options
  • 12-04-2011 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Howayis :)

I'm part of a four piece rock band from Dublin. We're getting down to writing and practicing an acoustic set at the moment, and we're hoping we can add a violin player to the mix. Ideally you could begin writing and practicing with us immediately, with a view to doing a gig or two in June, as well as coming to record a single with us in the same month.

Anybody interested, just gimme a pm, we can chat back and forth for a little if you're just curious. I'd list influences here but they wouldn't give you much indication of what the songs sound like. Just think acoustic rock, I guess. We're very open when it comes to writing.

Advertisement