Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sydney Opera House and Bridge Tattoo

Options
  • 12-04-2011 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

Hi, I want to get a tattoo of Sydney Opera House and Sydney Bridge behind it. I spent a year in Australia and it was an amazing year, Sydney is my favourite place in the world and I really want to get this tattoo. Problem is I'm not too sure where to get it.... Any ideas where it would look good?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Depending on how big you want to go with it you could possibly get a back piece or maybe a leg sleeve.

I like the idea. Think it could look cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭Kauto0709

Thanks Adiboo :) I had been thinking about my back or maybe on my side... haha guess I'm still undecided. Thanks for the advice though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 994 ✭✭✭pajodublin

how about your forearm

I don't wanna get it on my arms, I'd prefer somewhere where it wasn't always visible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 scum01

is it your first tattoo? if it is i wouldnt recommend getting it on your side! ribs are one of the sorest places to get done!

personally depending on how big you wanna go i'd say get it in the centre of your upper back spanning over your shoulder blades!

if you get something like this:
    http://www.worldofstock.com/slides/TPY1033.jpg

it would look awesome!

(plus all you'd need is a t-shirt to cover it up! :) )

• Advertisement

Yeah it's my first tattoo :) When I said side, I was thinking more like kinda on my hip...

I can't see that link, it doesn't work for me :( Your idea sounds cool, I don't know if I'd go that big though :P Thanks for the advice :)

all the link shows is the opera house at an angle with the bridge arching over it! you can easy find ones like it on google images!

with a tattoo like this there will be a minimum size tattoo artists will have to do otherwise all the detail will all blur into eachother!

the fact that its your first i'd advice taking your time to make a decision! took me almost 2 years to work up the courage to get my 1st tattoo! and looking back i should have waited another 2! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Tanya1988

get it on your hip. . would be awesome

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's what I'm gonna do now, cheers :)

Getting it done next week, can't wait :)

• Advertisement

Got it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭zero19

Got it :D

Any pics?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,387 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Wondering how this looks, pics?

Here it is :) What do you think?

looks class! reli nice tattoo, placement is great! congrats!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Nice one. Where did you go to get it?

Zulu Tattoo... they're great :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,839 ✭✭✭Jelle1880

That looks great actually, I was a bit skeptical but good job.

And yeah, Zulu are good.

Advertisement