Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cannot get into yahoo password correct

• 12-04-2011 1:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭

Cannot get into yahoo account but i know my password and username are correct as i have an email program where i can check them. Could someone have hacked in and changed it? There are lots of scams on hacking yahoo but it is just to get your password. Can it be done for real. It is inconvenient but there is nothing worth anything to anyone in that account

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭ART6

Resend wrote: »
    Cannot get into yahoo account but i know my password and username are correct as i have an email program where i can check them. Could someone have hacked in and changed it? There are lots of scams on hacking yahoo but it is just to get your password. Can it be done for real. It is inconvenient but there is nothing worth anything to anyone in that account

Possibly not the same thing, but something similar happened to me when my web host decided to change my password without bothering to tell me. I used the "Forgot user name or password" facility in their log in page to find out what had happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭Resend

ART6 wrote: »
    Possibly not the same thing, but something similar happened to me when my web host decided to change my password without bothering to tell me. I used the "Forgot user name or password" facility in their log in page to find out what had happened.
    i cannot remember my secret questions

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

i cannot remember my secret questions

I don't have a yahoo account so I can't complete the "forgot password" wizard.

When you click on the "Can't access account" you'll be asked a few questions. Is one of them that you've forgotten your answers?

There might be a number to call them directly. In this case they might ask you a few security questions like what are the last few mails in your account and when you last accessed it or name a few contacts.

chin_grin wrote: »
    When you click on the "Can't access account" you'll be asked a few questions. Is one of them that you've forgotten your answers?
    yes

yes

Oooooooooookay. Now where does that send you when you click that?

• Advertisement

chin_grin wrote: »
    Oooooooooookay. Now where does that send you when you click that?
    it says wrong answer and you cannot go past that until right answer

Advertisement