Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sol O Riens Restaurant

Options
  • 12-04-2011 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi all, I am wondering could anybody tell me the managers name in Sol O Riens restaurant in Killenard? I was there over the weekend and the man with the long hair, was exceptional. I am presuming he is the manager, would I be right? I would love to put up a review on tripadvisor and if anybody could tell me his name, it would be great.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭kizzyf

Just ring them up or else just put that description of him in trip advisor. How was your food? haven't been there in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

Food was fab....Didn't want to ring them, as I should of remembered it from the service but just can't!!Yeah food was fabulous and its just such a wonderful place, I just wanted to do a review. The staff were second to none.

I think his name is Hisham, is this the guy?

kizzyf that sure could be it, thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hesh's Umpire

Yup. It's Hisham. A gentleman alright.

• Advertisement

Thanks for that, you're very good. Delighted to have it now:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

I haven't been out there in a while............i think we'll have to make a trip soon. Bruschetta on soursdough bread :)

Emm just thinking of it now.....well worth a trip

zsha wrote: »
    Emm just thinking of it now.....well worth a trip
    You're not Hisham by any chance are ya? ;)

No I'm not him....Just like their food:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

The managers name is Hisham, tall Egyptian man who appears at the end of your meal to whip away the tip, but doesn't do a hell of a lot else. The two staff members who do the day to day running of the place are Morrocan, Abdul and Harry, Harry also has long hair, albeit an afro, extremely nice guys and excellent waiters. Are you sure its not Harry your thinking about? Personally I can't picture Hisham as "exceptional" :p

shinikins wrote: »
    The managers name is Hisham, tall Egyptian man who appears at the end of your meal to whip away the tip, but doesn't do a hell of a lot else. The two staff members who do the day to day running of the place are Morrocan, Abdul and Harry, Harry also has long hair, albeit an afro, extremely nice guys and excellent waiters. Are you sure its not Harry your thinking about? Personally I can't picture Hisham as "exceptional" :p

O gosh now you have me worried!:confused: I think it is Hisham though, I hope anyway, all the staff are great or were great with us. The waiting staff are also great, very good service.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Hisham is always in a suit, whereas Harry, Abdul and Lukaz wear black shirts and trousers, with a bistro apron

Sorry if i confused you, but i really find it hard to believe that Hisham would be exceptional in any way, I've always found him to be very offhand. Harry and Abdul have worked there before it was Sol Oriens and was called the Thatch Restaurant and are wonderful, nothing is too much trouble for them. Couldn't give them enough praise!!

Phew, yeah was Hisham was in the suit....:)
    He couldn't been more pleasant with us. Really enjoyed the meal, thanks for that.

Advertisement